Typ of property
|Land / House / Mansion / Investment / Commercial
Brokerage Fee and Taxes
|3% plus 20% tax
Living area m² approx.
Plot area m² approx.
Balcony area m² approx.
Terrace area m² approx.
Garden area m² approx.
Pool / Swimming pond
Number of car spaces
... to Vienna's greenest district! Many shops for daily necessities, schools and doctors' offices, along with quite a few recreation areas are located within the immediate vicinity. Vienna's inner city can easily be reached by tram line 60 or bus line 54A – both within easy walking distance – or the U4. Thanks to its combination of favourable transport connections and the elegant, peaceful location with numerous leisure options, this district enjoys particularly high demand.
PROJECTED: HISTORICAL GRÜNDERZEIT VILLA MEETS STATE-OF-THE-ART LIVING!
This outstanding family villa in a privileged villa location of Ober St. Veit has just come onto the market.
A perfect symbiosis of Gründerzeit villa and state-of-the-art living!
The object is planned and will be sold with building approval, meaning any desired changes and interior furnishings are freely selectable.
The property is situated on a floor area of around 933 m² and extends over a total of 6 levels:
• The second basement level houses the garage and technology
• The first basement level is home to two bedrooms, a living room, two bathrooms, a terrace and in turn, a garage and technology
• The ground floor invites you to enjoy spacious living with a terrace, poolhouse, pool terrace and garden
• The first floor includes three bedrooms, a living room and two bathrooms
• The second floor features the master bedroom with spacious walk-in wardrobes for him and her, the master bathroom, living room, fitness room, two separate toilets and a west-facing terrace and balcony
• The third floor has a spacious rooftop terrace with rooftop pool and view of the countryside
The property brings together Gründerzeit charm and ultra-modern living with state-of-the-art technology and all the amenities of urban living. It is therefore the perfect choice for a family home, ambassador's residence or a green urban retreat.
For further questions or to arrange viewing appointments please contact Mr. Dominik Reiter at +43 676 960 28 18.
Incidental costs of up to 10% depending on the purchase price, drafting of the contract, the securing of the purchase price in the land register and family relationship.