Typ of property
Brokerage Fee and Taxes
|3% plus 20% tax|
Useable area m² approx.
Terrace area m² approx.
|Underfloor heating, central gas-heating|
Heating energy demand
Number of car spaces
Kitzbühel Alps ...
- Direct entry into KitzSki Kitzbühel Alps panorama lift – a few minutes' walk away
- Cross-country skiing trail & hiking world Hochmoor Wasenmoos – directly by the building
- Kitzbühel – around 15 minutes' drive
- Mittersill – around 10 minutes' drive
- Zell am See/Kaprun & TauernSpa - around 20 minutes' drive
- Kitzsteinhorn Glacier summer ski resort – around 35 minutes' drive
- Munich Airport – around 2 hours' drive
- Salzburg Airport or Innsbruck - around 80 minutes' drive
- Golf and tennis – in Mittersill, Zell am See, Kitzbühel
A POSTCARD-WORTHY PANORAMA! SECOND RESIDENCE at Pass Thurn, near Kitzbühel Alps
This panoramic apartment boasts one of the rare SECOND HOME designations that enables flexible use in the heart of the Kitzbühel Alps – in the natural environment of Wasenmoos!
In a contemporary, Alpine style – situated directly on the Hochmoor slope of Wasenmoos – a luxurious holiday home with just 10 units and only a few minutes' walk from direct entry to the famous KitzSki/Kitzbühel Alps ski resort has been built. A paradise for cross-country skiers and skiers alike!
You can easily reach the start of the panorama KitzSki gondola lift by foot, which will take you directly into the Kitzbühel Alps ski resort. 57 convenient lift facilities and 234 kilometres of descents guarantee the finest winter enjoyment!
You can reach this beautiful, south/west-facing 5-room panoramic apartment via the private underground garage. The extremely well-lit living/dining area with spacious, adjoining terrace offers a breathtaking and unobstructed all-round view of the majestic Hohe Tauern mountains thanks to the extensive panoramic glazing.
The extravagant apartment, equipped with premium materials, is divided into 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 guest toilet and 1 storage room. A lockable cellar compartment and 2 underground parking spaces are allocated to the apartment and included in the purchase price.
Energy certificate in progress.
A ski/bicycle room and heated ski boot drying room are available for shared use by all owners. The building is currently being expanded and completed with a restaurant, wellness and reception area.
For further questions or to arrange an appointment to view the property, please contact Wolfgang Egger on +43 676 930 80 30.