Typ of property
|according to handover sheet of additional costs|
Living area m²
Year of construction
Heating energy demand
Number of car spaces
The Mönchsberg is one of the Salzburg city mountains ...
... and promises absolute peace, lots of nature and breathtaking views. From here it is only a few steps downhill to the old town. Not only nature lovers get their money's worth in this city oasis - there is a lot to discover here in terms of both culinary and cultural aspects.
Longing for country life in the middle of the city?
The absolute dream home on Salzburg's Stadtberg - the Mönchsberg - just a few steps downhill you can reach the center of the popular festival city.
Embedded in the gentle hilly landscape with fabulous views of the surrounding mountain scenery, this spacious living room romance has an infinite number of leisure opportunities and perfect infrastructure right at your doorstep.
Inside, the ingeniously designed and extremely high-quality room concept is fascinating, and in the warm months a sun-drenched terrace with a seating platform lures you to a sociable break in the fresh air.
Further living advantages:
- Open room concept with sliding mirror doors
- High quality Mafi wooden floors
- View-fireplace in the living area
- Brushed stainless steel kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Smart home system and electric shutters
- Sophisticated lighting concept
- Dressing room with built-in boxes for him and her
- Separate guest or office area
- Bathroom with sauna, tub, XL shower, free-hanging mirrors
- Great sun terrace with a plateau to sit on (evening light concept)
- Balcony with a view of the Weidekühe and the surrounding mountains
- Wine cellar, storage area with plenty of storage space
- 2 garage spaces
Net monthly rent: EUR 2,950.00
Gross operating and heating costs: EUR 550.00
Total gross monthly rent: EUR 3,500.00
Deposit: 6 BMM - electricity is drawn and paid for directly by the tenant.
At the conclusion of a legal transaction (Rental offer) a commission is due. This depends on maximum rates specified in the Brokerage Regulation, BGBI. No. 297/1996 as amended, i.e. depending on the type of rental agreement and the rental period: one to three gross monthly rents - plus 20% VAT.