Typ of property
|3% plus 20% tax|
Plot area m²
The fantastic location...
...between the picturesque Lake Zell and the Kitzsteinhorn make the small holiday resort of Kaprun the perfect holiday destination with bike trails and hiking fun at up to 3,000 meters above sea level and the 100% snow-sure glacier, which ensures skiing fun between October and early summer.
Construction project "Katharinenhof" in the center of Kaprun
The following is the detailed information for the "Katharinenhof project" with a perfect location in Kaprun:
- Main roof slope 7-20 degrees
- Not a Torrent and Avalanche Control Zone
- Removal forestation - Clearing District Commission Zell am See
- Land assignment along Kellnerfeldstr. (according to surveyor estimate)
- BFL 6-7m from the new street boundary (according to surveyor estimate)
- Roof structures, solar systems, etc. not above the highest approved point of the building
- Floor-space index max. 1.0 (depending on the project)
- Floor-space index max. 0.4 (depending on the project)
- Max. III Full floors + partial basement through defining the absolute heights of the ridge and eaves (according to surveyor estimate)
Subject to a construction site declaration procedure or the expert assessment that has yet to be carried out.
These data were made available by the municipality of Kaprun.
Please feel free to contact us for any further questions or for viewing appointments at phone number +43 662 43 15 45.
Incidental costs amount to up to 10% depending on the purchase price, the drawing up of the contract, the securing of the purchase price in the land register as well as the family relationship.