REVITALIZED PROPERTY FOR ENTHUSIASTS IN THE SOUTH STYRIA/SAUSAL
The building (former vicarage) was built in solid construction in 1723. It has a basement area and consists of a ground floor, first floor and a partially converted loft floor. The individual floors are accessed by a solid staircase and a lift.
The farm building was converted in 2013 into a tourist accommodation with 6 apartments. The building has a basement area and consists of a ground floor with pitched roof.
Since 2013, the buildings have undergone a comprehensive restructuring and a complete refurbishment - this monument preservation challenge was met with great passion and was carried out with great attention to detail. The vicarage of the parish church still functions as a cultural and religious center - the core of this center goes back to the Gothic period, while the actual substance dates to the late 18th century.
Thus, the task was very difficult, because you are forced to incorporate a catering business with award-winning cuisine and luxurious apartments into this ensemble of several eras and within the existing walls with the using the necessary intuition. The detailed restoration of the tiled stoves to the stucco ceilings as well as a special lime plaster with shadows ensures a nostalgic flair. The wine cellar has received an international touch.
This historic ensemble was not only renovated and restored - rather, it was breathed with new life.
The wish or the hope is that this property will be preserved in this manner.
Incidental costs of up to 10% depending on the purchase price, drawing up of the contract, securing of the purchase price in the land register and family relationship.