Typ of property
|3% plus 20% tax|
Living area m²
Plot area m²
Heating energy demand
|EA in Arbeit|
The Almdorf Seinerzeit is a unique hotel complex in the UNCESO biosphere reserve Nockberge at an altitude of 1,400 meters above sea level. The traditional alpine huts and unique chalets of the two village parts "Fellacher" and "Kleeangerle" merge on a quiet high plateau to form a cozy mountain village. In the immediate vicinity will find the ski resort Turracherhöhe and Bad Kleinkirchheim - only about 40k m to Wörthersee.
Well rentable Alpine chalet! from 4% net return - potentially upwards!
This unique ensemble of authentic mountain huts is located in the heart of Europe, surrounded by unspoilt nature. The Almdorf combines tradition with all amenities of comfortable living - you can also get the stylish service of an exclusive 5-star hotel upon request.
- Secondary residence designation
- Subdivision into main and secondary building
- Complimentary all-round service from a prestigious luxury hotel
- incl. sophisticated gastronomy
- SPA area (sauna / hot-pot)
- Guest house with private access
- private stainless steel pool heated all year round to 32 degrees (10 x 4 m)
- private wine cellar
- 2 ski resorts in the immediate vicinity (Bad Kleinkirchheim about 6 km / Turracherhöhe about 15 minutes)
- Hiking paradise in summer
- 2 underground parking spaces incl. (Including ski storage)
- Concierge service
Net purchase price plus VAT. estimated for investors incl. 50 days per year for private use!
Incidental costs of up to 10% depending on the purchase price, drawing up of the contract, the securing the purchase price in the land register and the relationship.