Typ of property
|3% plus 20% tax|
Living area m²
Useable area m²
Balcony area m²
Year of construction
|Underfloor heating, central heating|
Heating energy demand
Number of car spaces
The location between Döblinger Friedhof and Krottenbachstrasse is very quiet and optimally connected to the public transportation system. Shops as well as schools and kindergartens are quickly and easily accessible.
Fantastic rarity for connoisseurs and those who want to become one!
This tasteful villa, with a spacious private garden, is located in a beautiful residential area of the 19th district.
The extraordinarily beautiful house was built by its current owners with great attention to detail. During the planning very great importance was placed on an optimal room layout and a solid construction method.
Designed in the French country house style, the villa extends over two living levels, with an additional basement, which are divided as follows:
Ground floor / garden level:
- Representative entrance area
- Kitchen with dining area and exit to the garden
- Living / dining room with open fireplace, bay window and exit to the terrace and the south-facing garden
- Economic / Ironing Room
- Hall with staircase
- Guest bathroom with anteroom
- Master bedroom suite: bedroom with open fireplace, en-suite bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and toilet, walk-in dressing room and exit to the south-facing balcony
- Children's room with ascent to a cuddly attic room
- Guest room
- 2nd nursery or office
- Shower room with toilet
- Spacious spa with fitness area, sauna, infrared cabin, hammam (steam bath), solarium, brick shower and toilet
- 2 rooms, ideal as home office or hobby rooms
- Storage rooms and wine cellar
- Heating technology room
- Staircase to the garage
The elegant villa is in a very well maintained and good condition and offers enough space for the whole family to relax and feel good.
The additional costs are up to 10% depending on the purchase price, the contract, the land register securing the purchase price and the relationship.