Property with outbuildings and large park
The long-established property is located on the edge of Bad Aibling.
The building was originally built in 1898 and has been continuously maintained and technically updated thereafter, the last conversion took place in 2006, each time preserving the pristine building fabric.
The generous floor spaces and units make it possible to use them for several generations or to separate them into office and private areas.
The original threshing floor and outbuilding are expandable.
The careful preservation of the original architectural style gives the villa its special charm.
The property which is enclosed on three sides includes an approx. 80 square meter cottage with garden on the northwest side, which is accessible via a public road.
The park consists of well-kept lawns, meadows and a grown stock of fruit and ornamental trees.
There are 4 garages, 4 carports and about 20 free parking spaces within the property for any type of vehicle fleet.
The property is currently not occupied and can be taken over immediately.
Incidental costs amount to up to 10% depending on the purchase price, the drawing up of the contract, the securing of the purchase price in the land register as well as the family relationship.